JOB# - ENG2019QA01
Role - Quality Analyst (Automation)
Experience - 3-5 years
Openings - 1
Location - Whitefield, Bangalore
Key Skills: Automation Testing, Analytical, design and consultative skills, Scripting skills in - Python, Perl, Bash.
Role and responsibility
- - Work with delivery teams to deliver innovative automated test solutions/procedures to
- - meet delivery milestones. Leveraging the latest engineering developments to accelerate
- - delivery and customer value
- - Ensure the types of testing needed to produce quality software are executed i.e. functional,
- - system, integration, regression, performance and load/capacity variations and are planned
- - to fit into the agile delivery cycle.
- - Challenge existing testing paradigms to accelerate and lifting quality testing cycles
- - Contribute to the estimation of test effort, tools and infrastructure set up, deployment and
- - release activities.
- - Use techniques such as DevOps/CI/CD, Exploratory Testing, Risk Based Testing, BDD.
- - Manages the quality of own data input and proactively helps identify risks and issues.
- - Contribute to risk analysis and utilize that information to plan testing activities.
- - Work with and support developers and understand the techniques and procedures they use
- - Experience in API testing and Postman is a MUST
- - Strong demonstrated experience leading test practices on medium to large software
- - teams (Including web services)
- - Experience with implementing DevOps practices desirable
- - Experience in working in an agile environment desired
- - Experience with test automation and automated testing tools.
- - Experience in carrying out Exploratory Testing and Continuous Integration
- - Experience using and writing automated frameworks using an object oriented language
- - Test strategy design and implementation
- - Ability to work in a flexible environment and be adaptable to change
- - Highly motivated and driven with an ability to work independently with limited direction.
- - Strong analytical, design and consultative skills
- - Sound written and verbal communication skills
- - Solid scripting skills in at least one language - Python, Perl, Bash
- - Ability to manage CI pipeline – Jenkins/Bamboo etc
- - Proven programming skills