Role – Senior Mobility engineer
Experience – 3-4 years
Openings – 1
Location – Whitefield, Bangalore
Key Skills: Android/iOS
Our Technology Stack
- MVC frameworks like Angular JS, Sails JS, Node JS, Express or similar
- MongoDB, Amazon Web Services
- Mobile apps for iOS and Android Developer Studio
Summary Role Description
You would be a senior member of a scrum team and are majorly responsible for development of mobile apps (both native and hybrid apps) and also the sever side code for your mobile apps. Your target platforms mostly would be Android and iOS. You would code for user requirements and conduct research. design and prototyping. You would collaborate with the product owner and testers to make sure that the right code is developed. Writing the code, unit tests, and automated acceptance tests.
A typical 5 day week
In a typical 5 day week you will spend 4 days in coding and remaining of your one day in testing your own code and that of your peers, writing detailed design (sometimes), solving issues in your code and that of existing code base.
- Design, Develop and Maintain Android and iPhone apps.
- To lead the app lifecycle from concept stage until delivery and post launch support.
- 4-5 years of experience in Mobile development on iOS and Android platforms
- Expertise on iOS SDK (UIKit, Cocoa Touch, Core Data, Core Location, etc)
- Expertise on xcode Android – Strong OO design and programming skills in Java (J2EE/ J2ME)
- Familiarity with the Android SDK Knowledge of SQLite, MySQL or similar database management system
- Strong understanding of API driven design. Experience on web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
- Experience building web and native apps Experience using social media APIs Ads integration using a 3rd party ad server (DART)
- Experience of working on AWS will be highly regarded
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, to be able to communicate with clients as well as within team and company.