JOB# – ENG2016Q202
Role – Senior Software Engneer
Experience – 3-5 years
Openings – 2
Location – Whitefield, Bangalore
Key Skills: Web Apps in AngularJS, NodeJS, SailsJS, Express, CSS, Bootstrap, MongoDB, Testing Frameworks
Our Technology Stack
- MVC frameworks like Angular JS, Sails JS, Node JS, Express or similar
- MongoDB, Amazon Web Services
- Mobile apps for iOS and Android Developer Studio
Summary Role Description
You would be a senior member of a scrum team and are majorly responsible for development of software. You would code for user requirements and conduct research. design and prototyping. You would collaborate with the product owner and testers to make sure that the right code is developed. Writing the code, unit tests, and automated acceptance tests.
A typical 5 day week
In a typical 5 day week you will spend 4 days in coding and remaining of your one day in testing your own code and that of your peers, writing detailed design (sometimes), solving issues in your code and that of existing code base.
- Develop and maintain a high quality code base for the web application
- Creating and maintaining database tables, views, and other DB objects
- Writing and mentoring others to write quality test cases using standard Testing Frameworks
- 3-4 years of experience in the technology stack mentioned above
- Strong understanding of API driven design
- Very good understanding of Relational Databases
- Good understanding of Mobile development
- Experience of working on AWS will be highly regarded
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, to be able to communicate with clients as well as within team and company.