EQ Platform Enterprise
Enterprise edition of EQTribe software gives you unlimited flexibility of changing the application platform to your business model.
Is Enterprise Deployment The Right Solution For You in following cases?
- Your company policy requires to keep data within your firewalls, under your control
Have your own independent instance of EQ Platform, that gets connected to the databases running within your firewall, on your servers.
- You want the solution to adapt to your Business Model
EQ Platform lets companies work how they like. Create custom workflows, rules, triggers, and integrate with the tools they already use. Get a single source of truth for work being done with the flexibility teams need.
- You want a UX totally customised for your needs
Get totally customised UI, running on EQ Platform.
- Your business specific requirements are quite divergent from the product, but can be built upon it.
Get your business specific layer built over EQ Platform. Your business specific schemas as well as modules work in conjunction with EQ Platform.
Benefits of Enterprise Deployment
- More cost effective than building everything from scratch
- Quicker turnaround than building everything from scratch
- Leverage existing platform capabilities
- Have a solid foundation of the product - tried and tested software used by other businesses
CONTACT US to know a variety of options and configurations.
FAQ About Enterprise Solutions
What will my Enterprise Solution cost?
Enterprise solutions are customised solutions as per your business model. Please contact EQTribe sales to get a quotation.
What's the difference between Cloud and Enterprise options?
With EQTribe Software Cloud, we host and setup your Software on the cloud for you. This is generally the best option for teams who want to get started quickly and easily, and for teams who don't want to manage the technical complexity of hosting themselves.
With EQTribe Software Enterprise, you host the database servers on your hardware inside your premises or on your cloud (like AWS). In such cases, there is an option where we fork the software for you and then this is completely tailored with custom development to implement your business model however you'd like. This is generally the best option for businesses who want to manage all the details of the setup and don't mind the additional complexity of hosting the database themselves.
Still have more questions?
Contact our technical support team. We are happy to help.