An application which provide portfolio of high-performance IoT modules, software.
Customer can login to their account and check how the sensors are performing which are installed on their site.
User can get the data like Load Distribution, Power Source, Energy consumption based on which meter user selects
Monitor performance of all of their installed meters & sensors at one place
Data can be visualized in meaningful charts or can be exported in CSV format.
They are a IoT company which develops sensors which -
a. Can be connected to electric meters to record its consumption, load, power and billing. Basically turn those meters into smart meters.
b. Can be installed at sites to record Temperature, Humidity and other such parameters.
- Company size: 11-50 employees
- Headquarters: LINKÖPING, Sweden
- Specialties: IoT Technology experts
Xlit wanted an application which can extract the data, process and show in human readable form for them to monitor how their sensors are performing.
Solution By EQTribe
We developed a fully responsive application were a user can get the data like Load Distribution, Power Source, Energy consumption based on which meter user selects. We extract and process the data to show in different meaningful forms like charts(Bar chart, Line Chart, Meter Gauge etc.) and excel sheets.
After implementing initial requirements, we extended this application for their customers also.
An Admin(XLIT) can -
1. Create, Update and Delete user accounts(which could be another admins or their customers).
2. Assign installed meters to their respective users(customers).
3. Monitor performance of all of their installed meters & sensors at one place.
A customer can -
1. Login in their account and check how the sensors are performing which are installed on their site.
2. They can check Load Distribution, Power Source, Consumption, Billing, Temperature, Humidity etc.
3. Data can be visualized in meaningful charts or can be exported in CSV format.
4. They can check all these data for their GRID meters or GENERATOR.
Technology Stack:Ionic, SailsJS, MySql, Google Charts.